|Omcan Inc. provides warranty for all the products that we sell. Our manufacturers provide warranties against all defects of material and manufacturing, as well as for defective assembling. Though we are bound by our manufacturers' guarantees, we will always provide you with our best in correcting a matter of warranty. The warranty period is limited to 18 months from the original sale date to the dealer. As such, Omcan Inc. will provide to the end user, a one year bench warranty on all electrically powered products and a six-month bench warranty on manually operated products. Bench warranty means that the product must be sent to us, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid, for warranty evaluation. We will not accept COD or collect shipments. Please do not replace a customer's product at no charge until you receive a written authorization from Omcan Inc. A copy of the Bill of Sale is required for all warranty claims. Individual items with weights in excess of 100 pounds each, will carry a limited on-site warranty. The limited on-site warranty applies to regular week day hours. Holidays, Weekends and Evening service calls will be the responsibility of the end user. Geographic location or product type may limit guarantee to a parts only warranty. There is no on-site warranty for residential addresses. Warranty is void for all items sold outside of the original country of purchase. Omcan Inc. reserves the right to either repair or replace product at our discretion. This guarantee does not apply to abuse, willful or accidental damage, or to products used for other than their intended purpose. Any tampering or modifications to any products automatically cancels the guarantee. Items not covered by our guarantee include electrical components, which are subject to natural wear and tear. Omcan Inc. denies liability for any damage or injury caused by operator neglect, carelessness or inadvertence.|
|Omcan Inc. Refrigeration - Limited One-Year Commercial Warranty
Omcan Inc. warrants all of its new fridges and freezers to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation or 18 months after shipment date from our warehouse, whichever occurs first and is limited to the repair and replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts and or assemblies. Labor, travel and mileage covered for the first year include straight time labor charges and travel charges within 100 miles, round trip.
1. This warranty is limited to original installation of new fridges and freezers sold by Omcan Inc. for the original user in the Continental Canada/USA. This warranty is not transferable.
2. This warranty does not apply to any fridges or freezers that have not been installed in accordance with the directions published in the appropriate installation and operation manuals.
3. Omcan Inc. will bear no responsibility or liability for any fridges and freezers which have been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, subjected to harsh chemical action, or external causes such as electric power fluctuations or poor water quality, field modified without the approval of Omcan Inc. or by unauthorized personnel, improperly installed or maintained, fridges and freezers damaged by flood, fire or other acts of God, or which have altered or missing serial numbers.
4. This warranty applies only to defects in parts and workmanship in fridges and freezers and not damage incurred in shipping or handling.
5. If the fridges and freezers have been changed, altered, modified or repaired with parts not authorized by Omcan Inc. or by a non qualified Service Technician, then Omcan Inc. shall not be responsible for warranty claim.
6. Adjustments such as calibrations, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of installer and not that of Omcan Inc. Regular maintenance, cleaning, de-scaling, or anode parts shall be the responsibility of the customer.
7. Omcan Inc. will bear normal labor charges incurred in the repair or replacement of a warranted fridge or freezer within 50 miles of an authorized service agent. Overtime, premium labor charges and travel charges in excess of 100 miles round trip will not be covered by Omcan Inc. and will be the responsibility of the person or firm requesting the service.
8. Original purchased replacement parts distributed by Omcan Inc. will be warranted for 90 days from the parts invoice date. Rubber seals, lights and gaskets have a 90 day warranty.
9. Refrigerator and Freezer compressors units are warranted for an additional (4) years. Labor is not included for compressor replacement after the first year of use.
10. This warranty provides the exclusive remedy against Omcan Inc. relating to all Omcan Inc. fridges and freezers, whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations, instructions, installations or defects from any cause. Omcan Inc. shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for substitute use or performance, or for incidental, indirect, or special or consequential damages or for any other loss of cost of similar type. The liability of Omcan Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
11. This warranty and the liabilities set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all of their liabilities and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose and constitutes the only warranty of Omcan Inc. with respect to the fridges and freezers. Omcan Inc.'s liability on any claim, including but not limited to negligence, shall not exceed the price of the fridges and freezers that gives rise to the claim.
12. If required by Omcan Inc., customer shall return to Omcan Inc. for examination any failed product or part to confirm that the part has failed as a result of material or workmanship.
13. The fridges and freezers are intended for commercial use only and this warranty is void if the fridges or freezers are installed in other than commercial applications.
14. The foregoing warranty is the entire warranty of Omcan Inc. Omcan Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any other person, purporting to act on its behalf, to modify or to change this warranty, or any other warranty or liability concerning Omcan Inc. Refrigeration.
This warranty only applies for the following products